CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Around The House














Just some pictures of my house and garden. Mike and I have been very blessed in our lives. We were lucky enough to be able to live in the home that my Grandparents lived in. We have really tired to keep up the yard and garden-I hope that it would make my Grandparents proud. We live out in the country and it is so wonderful that our boys have a big back yard and a lot of dirt to make mud pies. I just feel so lucky. Oh, and I have 2 cows, we have a pasture in the back and it was just getting way to over grown.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I didn't know you had cows. Your home is beautiful.

Lori Harris said...

Wow! What a fun place to live and raise your boys. I bet they just love it and playing in the mud. What a nice home.

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

When did you guys get cows?

alicia king said...

look at you little garden girl! your yard looks great! love all the trees!

Angie said...

Mike said you were working on your blog. I had to check it out. Love the new pics.

Angie said...

Mike said you were working on your blog. I had to check it out. Love the new pics.

audra garrett said...

i LOVE that house! your garden looks awesome! i miss you and I miss coming over all the time! Love ya!

leslie mae said...

Hey Elizabeth!!! I saw your sis @ the cocoa bean and she sent me here!!! It was fun to see what you've been up to; send me your email and I can add you to our bloglist.

PS.... your boys are SO stinkin cute!